Thursday, December 25, 2008

Running again.

Well as you can remember from my post in October after doing the San Fransisco Marathon I said I had a broken Pelvis. Well, its been since then since my last run and I have gotten the ok from my Dr to begin running again. I just started 2 weeks ago and have been running4miles/5days a week a total of 20miles a week. At first I thought I would take it easy and do 1-2miles at a time and I did for the first day then I couldn't stand it so I had to increase the mileage and I felt great. I have pain a dull pain but I dont hurt the next day so I figure why not run if I feel good enough to.?Also, I have been running in the extreme cold weather conditions its not as cold as you would think it would be but you do have to have the right running gear. I have EVERYTHING I love running clothes. This is what I wear all winter long to keep warm on my 6am 4mile runs.

Under Armour long sleeve half zip running shirt

Under Armour beanie

Nike Running Tights


Asics DS Trainer

Garmin 405 Running Watch

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. I wish I loved to run. Hopefully this year I can start running again and get into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm glad you got the OK from the doc to start running again. I thought you were doing it against doctor's order! HAHA Call me soon and let's get together.

    P.S. Love the note from Santa on the whiteboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Wii last year for Christmas and it is so much fun, your going to love it. This year I got the Wii Fit, and I am addicted!!! You do not need to lose weight at all. Every time I talk to you your going on a vacation lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete