Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hawaii

So, Terry and I got invited over the summer to go to Hawaii in Mid October with some of our really good and close friends, but unfortunately we weren't sure if we were going to be able to go or not..? because of our money situation right now, but just so turned out that we were able to use our Delta Skymiles and so that means we were going to redeem them and use the miles for the flight to Kona. Yay!!
Terry and I have never been to Hawaii and didnt know what to expect? We had such a good time and really got to rekindle our marriage and just have so much fun spending time with each other it was great. We enjoyed everyday in the hot hot 85 degree humid weather and it was so nice to do nothing but relax and play!! Although, Hawaii is beautiful its not somewhere where we'd go back to we'd much rather be in the Carribean or better yet the Mexican Waters but non the less it was a great time!

ALOHA!!

T in these really cool tree's

Jackie, Angie and I on a hiking day


T not happy about something,,?

Poor T sunburn

all of us

girls having fun

us on beach


t and I on a snorkeling trip

cheese


luau Night

Luau night

Luau night

SeXy T and I at the Luau

Me with this big ass surfboard that I surfed on


I am not sure why some of the pics are teeny tiny sorry just enlarge them on your screen!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!!! I am CRACKING up at your surfboard picture! lol :)

    Looks like loads of fun, I'm glad it worked out and you were able to go... fun fun!

    ReplyDelete