Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Turbo Jam

I have just ordered the "New Turbo Jam Elite" and got them in the mail today I am so excited to start doing these again! In the past when I was not running I would do Turbo Jam almost everyday and I loved working to Chalene she's so much fun and I always feel great after doing it! So, I wanted to take some pictures of my body before or how it is today and then Im going to take some "after" pictures in about 6wks to see if I have seen any results to working out to the "new" Turbo Jam Elite that I will be doing 5days a week but making modifacations as I go along not putting too much pressure on my body! I cant wait and am looking to have some good results in the next 6wks!! Also, if you have not ever tried Turbo Jam I think you should!! I am not much for dieting but love working out so Im way excited to get a nice toned flat stomach which I struggle with!!

Stay tuned for my 6wk picture update!

This is how my workout schedule will look like:
Monday and Wednesday
Cardio Party #2 & 3T-Tube workout-plus Ab Jam

Tuesday and Thursday
Cardio Party #3 & Lower Body Jam-Plus Ab Jam


Friday
Turbo Fat Blaster


Side profile 2/4/09 "Before"110 lbs

Front Profile 2/4/09 "Before"110lbs

5 comments:

  1. You crack me up. I thought you were supposed to be taking it easy.

    You look great. I wish I looked like you.

    I've never done Turbo Jam. I am very uncoordiated and it looks like I would need some coordination for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turbo jam too! Chalene is a little crazy.... but, she's way cuter and more fun to work out with than Tony Horton (p90X guru that I am currently working with, ha!) For some reason, after watching her, I all the sudden want to dye my hair bleach blonde and be super peppy! haha!! You are one brave girl to be posting pictures of you in a sports bra.. but have reason to be since you already look amazing! Can't wait to see the 6 week update! Good luck.. but seriously, take it easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Turbo Jam videos as well. Chalene is so much Fun! You look Awesome right now so I can only imagine how good you will look in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, hot mama!!!!!! Good luck with Turdo Jam even though you already look awesome! :) Just don't hurt yourself! I'll call you so we can get together soon. You know my life is crazy busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cute, you look awesome already. Let me know how it goes. I haven't had much luck with similar classes at the gym. Even when I have done them twice a day. Maybe I need to get Turbo Jam.

    ReplyDelete