Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cozumel Dive Trip

So for the past 2 days now all we have done is dive, dive and dive some more its been great. Yesterday(Wednesday) we dove the Cenotes (underwater caves) which are in fresh water in Playa Del Carmen. The Cenotes were fun but I myself enjoy the Ocean Dives they are beautiful with tons of colorful Marine life down below. On the ocean dives in Cozemel we saw lots of beautiful reefs with tons of color and all sorts of stuff like Lobster,Sting Ray,Turtles and tons of cool looking fish. I love divingin the wide open ocean its so peaceful down under and its a whole new world its so interesting to see what its like there. If anyone is ever interested in diving just let me know and I can hook you up with one of the best Dive Masters in Cozemul he's a great diver and we have dove with him now for the past few years and never go elsewhere so let me know he will take very good care of you!!

Life Under the Water

Me coming up on this beautiful reef down under

Terry diving the reef


Wendell letting us know he's OK!

Terry at about 50ft under and you can see the boat on the top this water is crystal clear!

Me, Terry and Wendell at 70ft underwater

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Thanks for posting pics! Heath and I are getting certified so next time we go to Mexico (when it gets safer) we will for sure get his info from you.

    BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES FOR SURE LET ME KNOW WE CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH SERGIO HE'S AWESOME YOU WILL LOVE IT!! ITS ACTUALLY SAFE HERE RIGHT NOW US TOURIST ARE SAFE OR SO FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD WE ARE UNTOUCHABLE ITS ONLY THE DRUG CARTEL AND PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH IT THAT ARE IN DANGER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely live the life, I am so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! We will definitely have to go diving next time we are there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like tons of fun! Your pictures under water turned out so good! I'm totally jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my... what great pictures!

    ReplyDelete