Monday, March 9, 2009

Cancun Trip

I'm back..From Cancun! I wish I was still in Cancun but Im not, so, I guess I will just have to look at my pictures for the next few months until I go back to Cancun! This year we had a big group with us we had:Tania, Mom, Aage, Wendell, Karen,Tripp,Terry and Myself. We all had such a great time although the weather wasn't the best and I've better years as far as the weather goes but cant complain it was still about 70 degrees but it was windy on most of the days but still beats the snow and cold weather here at home in Utah. This trip was pretty laid back we mostly just hang around the beaches and the pools except for the two days of diving which were the best 2days it was amazing and you can see those pictures of the dive on the post before this one so check them out!

Tripp and me on lovely night walk on the beach

Us going to church

The guys going to church

Tripp building sand castles

Mom and Aage at dinner

Tripp having a drink

Dad and Tripp walking to the water

Happy Hour

Tripp taking charge

Us after dinner

Us at dinner

Terry and me on the boat getting ready to dive

Terry, me, Alberto(dive master) and Wendell

night night Tripp. also "Key Key"

Tania and me getting sun tan

Terry and me the last day there

one last picture of us before we leave

6 comments:

  1. What a fun vacation. I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a BLAST!!! I love the sand castle pic of Tripp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a good time!! Jealous. I'm glad your back now you can start coming to our lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like so much fun!!! We want to go next time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pics and I am falling off my chair laughing that the first picture I've seen of Terry smiling is at "happy hour!"!!!! hahahaha! That's how we get him to smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, I can't wait to get back there!

    ReplyDelete