Friday, April 9, 2010

CaNcUn!!









Ok, Ok, I know we are spoiled alot and we really enjoy our traveling and both Terry and I would and do work extra hard for these beach vacations that we usually take 2-3xs a year!
This year we took 4 of our good friends with us and we had such a blast and the weather was gorgous and so were the beaches!And, oh yeah the sea life there was beautiful because as you already know we are big time scuba divers. All of our friends except one girl is certified to dive so we had many days of diving and playing on the beaches in Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel. This trip however since we were always either at the beach or diving or at the clubs I didnt have my camera as much as I would have liked to but here are a few pics of our latest and greatest Mexico Trip!! Cant wait for next time Mexico I will miss you and you will me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment