Friday, April 9, 2010

P.F. Chang Rock N' Roll







Ok, so here's my latest race I did in Janurary in Phoenix. The course umm not so much it was flat as flat could be but the weather of Phoenix was awesome! I was invited by my friend Cody who lives in Phoenix to fly down and do the 1/2Marathon with him along with 3 of my other good running friends all of which I have done a few races and Relay's with last year. Jackie, Tony and I all flew down together on Friday morning and we stayed at Cody's house that night. On Saturday morning we went got breakfast that was a huge bagel and yogart with gronola in it and then we hit the runner's expo at the Phoenix Event Center in Downtown. What a fun time I had with all my friends and I wish Terry was able to go but someone had to babysit plus we couldn't afford another flight if we were going to be able to go to Mexico the month after this race! Sorry babe-next time! Anyways, I had a blast and hopefully if things go well this year then I can go back down in Janurary and do it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment