Monday, November 10, 2008

Our first day going to Church

So, Terry and I have been talking about going to church for quite some time now and there was always some excuse for us not to go but we finally went for the first time on Sunday. We have lots of friends here in our neighborhood that have always invited us to go with them but like I said we always had some lame excuse or I always had the excuse it usually went something like this: I have nothing to wear, its too early, or, I dont know anything about the church and what they believe in. Finally I made the decision I was going to go give it a honest effort but first I had to make a quick run to Nordstroms for the "church apporiate clothing" After 4hrs of trying on clothes I walked out of Nordie's with 6 new outfits and 2 pairs of Naughty Monkey heels!! Of course shopping was really what I was looking forward to and now that I have done that then I guess I have no more excuses not to go because Church started at 1pm so that was a good time for us and after the shopping spree I had to go at this point plus I wanted to wear my new clothes!! I do feel this is a good thing so hopefully we will continue to go and I will learn more.
Me on the first day of church

My two guys first day of church

Tripp and I ready for church

6 comments:

  1. You're outfit is SUPER cute! I love it! Sunday's are my favorite day of the week! I get spiritual upliftment, family time, I get to get all dolled up in a dress and cute hair and makeup, see friends,relax,good food, etc. What's not to LOVE about Sundays! I'm glad you guys decided to go to church, I think it will be well worth your while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute that you guys went to church! YOU HAVE BEEN TALKIN ABOUT IT FOREVER~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys decided to go. Hey and you got some new clothes out of the deal :) We'll have to go shopping again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are trying out the church thing, it's nice to see you guys there! And you look soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome you are going to church! I'm sad I'm not there to visit with you during any boring classes (lol). I'll be having all the girls up to my place soon!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute! that's cool you guys went to church! tripp is so stinkin cute! i just love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete