Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

Ok, so Im kind of late on posting pictures from Halloween but I have been without a camera so I have had to steal a copy of my dads pictures from his camera of our Halloween. This was a fun year for Tripp he was so cautious and curious is to why he looked the way he did. "Hannah Montana"Tycee and "The Gothic Witch" Paige were at the "other parents" for the weekend so I dont have pictures of the girls this year but next year for sure.
And he's off...

Roaming the streets for more candy!

I think I will have one of each please!!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Tami's. It's fun to see pictures of your family, house, etc. Sorry about the broken pelvis. Do you think you broke it when Tripp was born? That has got to hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the little Frog is so Cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete