Sunday, May 17, 2009

My 28th Birthday

My Birthday was on May 6th. As you know Terry has been working like a dog the past few months and I wasnt sure if he even knew what day it was or let alone my Birthday was coming soon because he's working 80-100hrs a week which is just insane amount of hours for one to take on but he DID he remembered my Birthday!He surprised me on my Birthday at 5am with a new digital camera and a very sweet and personal love letter and a card that was the kind that sings when you open it and the card was perfect it had playing in it "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"which is funny because our first Dave Matthews Concert we heard Dave sing that song and right there T fell in love with that song so it was the perfect song to have in my card! Later that afternoon my Mom, Sister, Tripp and me all went to my favorite place Brick Oven for lunch it was great! I got too spoiled from everyone my sister Tania gave me a framed11x14 picture of me and T from our new photo session we had the week before which is amazing, Mom gave me a gift card to my favorite running store so I get some new things for running, my sister sent me a pair of Big Star Jeans and a super cute shirt, and his parents gave me a gift card to Buckle my most favorite store ever!! What can I say I am spoiled and am so greatful for everything I have recieved! My mom also watched the kids that night so that T and I could have a night alone at dinner with no kids it was great and we hit up PF Changs it was a great time!! Thanks everyone for making my Birthday so special and thanks T for going out of your way to give me all that you do! I love you all!
Happy!!

Me and my favorite lil' person

my best friends

my family

My favorite time being with T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment