Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our first time going to Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo.

A few weeks ago Tripp and I were invited to go with some of my friends and neighbors to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Tripp and I have never been there, infact, I haven't even taken the girls there either which is sad because we live like 5miles from the place. Tripp had so much fun he loved petting the animals and would walk right up to the BIG ones like Cows, horses and Goats and put his hand right in their mouth or on their noses he thought that was pretty cool but I was a bit nervous the last thing I wanted to have happen that day was to loose a finger or too so lucky for Tripp he left with all his fingers intact!

MOO!

Trying to see the Pony's BIG teeth.



Pulling the goats ears

Tripp "trying"to be a cowboy! not really he hated this pony.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so Cute! I have never been there either. Looks like fund and cute pics. Tripp is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete