Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tycee's Special Day

On May 2,2009 Tycee Marie Strange was Baptized by her Grandpa Aage and Confirmed my her Grandpa Wendell.
Tycee was the only from our ward to be Baptized this day so it was very fun for me since I got to plan the whole program. I made special programs for it and it was all printed up on some very cute scrapbooking paper and had in big BOLD letters on the front " you are my sunshine" it was so cute then on the otherside of it was the program it was so cute and Tycee really liked it since it wasnt just the same ol' boring white paper they usually use. I had our good friend Mandy Sittler sing a song she wrote herself and she sang that and played the piano. Mandy is so talented it was such a beautiful song and we are so greatful for her talent and that she was able to do such a beautiful job singing for us! Thanks Mandy. Afterwards we had small luncheon(sandwhiches,fruit trays,veggie trays,chips, and of course the most raved about item some delicious cookies that Terry's sister Tami made) at our house with some of our dearest friends and family Thanks Tami for those cookies and brownies now if I can just get the recipe from you that would be great!
I just want Tycee to know that I will remember this day forever and that I am so proud of her and so is our whole family! Tycee again "you are my sunshine"
Tycee this day is a day to remember forever and hold sacred in your heart as I know I will FOREVER!!
Tycee going into the water to be Baptized

Tycee is so happy after getting Baptized

Tycee in her cute new dress

Us- except for Paige she left too soon

Grandma and Grandpa Strange

Tycee and her Dad

Tycee and Grandpa Wendell

Grandma Lan and Grandpa Aage and Tycee

the whole family

Grandpa Kerby and Tycee

3 comments:

  1. that is so wonderful. I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. I can't believe she is 8 and baptized. The first time I met you she was like 3 months or so.... Anways if i have to plan Paizley's baptism in January be expecting a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!? NO PICS WITH TYCEE AND ME!? lol just teasing! i'm proud of her!

    ReplyDelete