Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Emotional and Inspiring

This is how it all started and ever since then I haven't been able to get this family out of my thoughts. I think about this family quite often. A few weeks ago T's alarm clock went off and Terry doesnt have his alarm set on the annoying beep, beep thing he has it set to some news station that is almost just as annoying to me but this time when it went off at 5AM I couldn't help but listen to the news that morning. All that I can remember is that were talking about some Nie Nie Blog and some plan crash that had happened in August, I couldn't figure out what the blog had to do with the plane crashing. I got right up and went to the computer and here's the news article and then I read her sister Courtney's blog. I read this blog and the watched the news clip and it was very emotional for me but very inspiring on the sisterly bond and what a amazing family. I want my sisters to know that if anything ever happened to them that I would not only take care of them, but, if they had a family I would take care of the family too and that everything will be ok. I hope you all take the time and read this amazing story but be ready get the box of tissue's out because this is a tear jerker.

5 comments:

  1. OH...that article was a total tear jerker. I've been keeping tabs on her sister's blog as well and I am slightly obsessed with it.... :) Maybe lunch next week? I have both kids home sick...Kam has a bad case of croup and Ryder has a sore throat/cold. Can't wait to hang out with you though...

    Tiffany

    P.S. You look hot in your church get up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben and I totally know that family. We went to high school with Stephanie (the one that was in the plane wreck). We were really sad when we heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw..that is so sad! it most def was a tear jerker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you! If something were to happen to any of my sisters I would be right there too. That is a Beautiful ad Inspiring Story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool, I think your right it is so inspiring and emotional, you amaze me more than you know!

    ReplyDelete